Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Site Redesign

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have redesigned my site and would like to get some feedback on the look and feel. I am using a script to supply the css so if something doesn't happen right let me know.
    Web Designer and Telecom Engineer
    eCommerce Shopping Cart Solutions

Member #
    Looks good, but to be a little nit-picky, it doesn't look cluttered, but the reader is not guided to anything, it's a little too conservative. you need to guide the reader to read something, because right now, you don't really know what to look at when you first go there.

Member #
    It looks very nice
    Try to extend the color bar under the navigation to the login buttons. That would give the menu less of an "it-ends-here" look.
    Otherwise, it's great.
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Member #
    I opened your website in FF and "Contact Us" and "Customer login" in your navigation bar were shifted to the left. Check it.

Member #
    Regarding your top banner/logo, to me it looks suspect that you have the different types of shopping cart written along the top in a hard to read/see font and colour.
    Is this just for search engines (they may not like it anyway) or is it for a design purpose? I think you should either remove them or make them more obvious.
    Steve

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_h75
    Regarding your top banner/logo, to me it looks suspect that you have the different types of shopping cart written along the top in a hard to read/see font and colour.
    Is this just for search engines (they may not like it anyway) or is it for a design purpose? I think you should either remove them or make them more obvious.
    Steve
    I actually did it for design. Without the words it looked empty. I didn't want to overwhelm the area. Just add an accent.
    Web Designer and Telecom Engineer
    eCommerce Shopping Cart Solutions

Remove Ads