Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi i dont think thi question will be too difficult to answer but what im trying to do is kinda like a rollover image. the thing that is different about this is i want the image to appear somewhere else ont he page. So say that i go over 3d animation text that links to another page that an image shows up above it or somewhere else on the page. Any suggestion would be helpful. Heres my site that i have been working on i have mostly everything up and running but some of the images and video due to lack of space...feel free to look around and leave me a message.

Member #
    Pssst... when you mention your site and say look at it, you're supposed to leave a link.

Member #

Member #
    It looks like you're using dreamweaver, and it looks like you know how to make normal mouseovers. To make different images change upon mouseover, name the images and select the image you want to change after you select "Swap Image" from the behaviors menu. If that's too confusing, let me know and I'll type out a step by step guide to this

Member #
    step by step

Yes my dreamweaver knowledge is very limited so if you could make a little help guide for me that would be great. I only know how to make rollovers work in the same exact space. What i want to to do is for the visiotr to go over some of that text and and image appears somewhere but not where the original text itslef was. I didnt know if i made that clear or not in the lat post i made but if we are still talking about the same thing a step by step would be great. thanks

Member #
    Before I type it out, when you say you want the visitor to rollover text to trigger the rollover, do you mean the images below that say "news", "contact" etc? Because if you want it to be actual typed out text that triggers the rollover, that will require editing the code directly. Making an image trigger the rollover is much easier. Let me know.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Also before you type it, you might want to submit it as a Tutorial.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I'll go do it now for the heck of it

Member #

Member #
    ok...so the link i gave tyou eralier...i think its the second reply. There is news,contct, and so forth and son. Say i moved my mouse over my 3d/digital tab. I want an image to appear in the white space above where the text usually is. So yes it is the images. I also want to know if it is possible to still keep my inital rollover. The start off as greya nd when you rollover you get the green...and then i wanted to know if you could also do a the image thing that we have been mentioning. I hiope that helps. thanks for everything

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads