Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

This is my first foray in to the big bad world of the web. My website http://www.co-buyers.net is about putting like minded people in touch with each other who are interested in either co-buying (shared ownership) such as first time home buyers trying to get on the property market or co-investing (shared equity) if you have some spare cash and can be found here at

I'd love some feedback on what you think of the site (different views from round the world), how easy it was to navigate, how you found the registration process as I had some problems with this and in general the good, the bad, the beautiful and the down right ugly.

You are the experts so huge thanks for your feedback.

m

Member #
    Nice design, I like it a lot. However, there are a few things I question... I have no idea what a co-buyer is. My logic does, but I don't. I also don't see why a "did you know" box needs to be put in the top real-estate area... I'd replace it to a quick intro to your site. I'm also not so sure if the flash area works well enough to introduce your site, and it's chewing up a lot of the first screen above the fold.

As a whole, I like the design, it's very pleasing aesthetically. The red and blue may be a bit off (in my opinion), but its still quite good.

Nice work!
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Good point about the did you know section, also about what a co-buyers is, perhaps more of a definition needed.

But many thanks

m @ http://www.co-buyers.net

Member #
    I like the design too, but you have to validate it here http://validator.w3.org/
    and to fix your error. Good luck!

Member #
    nice simple layout which is very comfortable (colors are complementary)
    i love colors you chose for the site and how easy it is to view the site no confusing at all. i think maybe the only thing is that white flash abnner at the top which is taking away from the quality of the page.

Remove Ads