Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, I am the lead web designer for my company's site: ninfreak08.com. We have recently changed layouts, and I haven't got a lot of feedback on what people think of it.
    Visits have dropped down some, and I was wondering if it's because we've switched the layout.

Please review my site: http://ninfreak08.com and tell me what you think of it.
    Please recommend what I can do to make it better.

Currently it's not Firefox-friendly, so I recommend that you view it in Internet Explorer 7.
    (It doesn't look very pretty in Opera either)

Member #
    As a Mac user I have a choice between safari and firefox, unfortunately your site doesn't display properly in either.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

Member #
    And as an Ubuntu user I use firefox and opera. And your site doesn't work very well (it does display, but there are text overflows etc).

(The two posts alone should convince you to adjust your site for other browsers. )
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    im sorry to say but its very plain and a tad boring if you dont mind me saying
    needs a bit of work
    for example the top banner could use some accent colors with some sort of symbol.
    boxes cut into text
    the right side of page is empty and long (alot of unused space means you shoudl center the page unless your going for that layout)
    and yea just needs a bit of sproussing up

check out our gaming site btw since i see gaming in your banner
    www.xsessive.com
    although we did the same thing with that empty space on the right side ...have to fix that too :P

Remove Ads