Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.8 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello to everyone.

I have finished my new web site. If you like quizzes or personality tests, it is perfect place for you
    I would like to ask you to visit it, and check my English (which I havent spoke for a while).

You can make your own quiz, if you like.

Please comment it.

http://www.QuizzMania.net

Member #
    It is a bit too cartoony for my taste but i guess that was what you were going for.
    but some of the buttons dont seem to work, just a heads up

Member #
    Yeas, I cartoony is what I was going for.
    Those buttons work only if you register. But you can try it without registration. I had to use registration to keep statistics about who solved which quiz, so it would not be possible to solve the same quiz again...

Member #
    ahh i see then sorry for not goign for the full experience and criticing it :P next time i will take these thgins into consideration

Member #
    If cartoonish is what you are going for, I really like the site.

Very clean and organized.

The only suggestion I would have is to add text links at the bottom of the large center circle to make it more accessible. There are a few links in the text, ie new user, but adding the links at the bottom would also increase usability. If you don't add the links, I would at least add alternative text and a discription for mouse rollover.

Member #
    Oh yea i forgot to state that i found the site very organized and easy to view which is very enjoyable for the viewer basically agreeing with wooddoor.

Member #
    I like the layout. Simple and yet it still looks pretty detailed. I didn't sign up for an account yet but I think I will.

One thing that bothered me is that when I tried to sign in, obviously using an incorrect password and username I was brought to a white page with a pop-up dialogue asking me to hit "OK". It is not a big deal but I'd much rather be brought to a page that says I've typed an incorrect password and have the option of trying to login again.

I have a question for you. I clicked that advert on the top right for 3ix.org. Is that your web host? If so what do you think of them? I've been searching for a very cheap host like this too keep my domain active. I'd transfer my domain. Have you had any problems with them?

Member #
    A lot of dinosaurs

Nice site, and nice idea. Good job
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Remove Ads