Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

HI Guys

I'd like a review of my site, Extremely South African please.

I'm using Joomla CMS with a modified Rockettheme template.

I'd like a review on the design, usability, and any other areas.

Many Thanks

Member #
    the forum hasn'r quite taken off as I hoped, any tips from da masters on how to punt it?

Member #
    I'm suprised no one has replied to this.

I like the site, especially the header. Its colorful and screams fun.

The advert at the top of your page seemed a bit too powerful for the page, perhaps you should moderate what adverts are shown on your site so nothing detracts from the content.

My criticism with the content is that nothing is defined or catches me eye. My laptop screen isn't brilliant and your black to less black gradiants are very very pale. I will check out what it looks like on my mac when I get home.

THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED AT 1280 X 1024 PIXELS IN FIREFOX (OR IF U MUST, USE INTERNET EXPLORER VER. 7!)
    This is wasting valuable screen space. If your site doesn't work in certain browsers then use JavaScript to detect these browsers and send the user to a splash page which says that site is best viewed in the latest browsers. Then give them the option to continue.

Alternatively fix any display issues you are having with browser specific style sheets.

A tip for your forums. Make them viewable to site visitors. Currently you are asking visitors to blindly register to join your forum. I am not a fan of this. I like to see what forums you offer, what topics there are and thus decide if I want to join. I think you gather more members this way.

Remove Ads