Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: webpage

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hi there....!!!!! im new on WDF.....and in the feild of web designing also.....and i knw i need 2 learn alot hope u guys will teach me ... i knw it will be vry easy 4 u guys 2 help me out....there was always problem for me when i want 2 design a layout...or a web page...with the help of tables....n i dnt knw n e kind of screepting...can n e 1 plz tell me hw 2 create web pages easily so that it can be viewd on n e browser without n e error or mistake..??? plz tell me the diffnt n easy method 4 crating web pages..??2be honest i never find screepting understandable n easy..!!Is it neccessary4 me 2 learn screepting 2 became a good web designer...??if so...what kind of screepting i must learn..????
    i knw im asking vry primary questions...may be coz im at primary stage nw........
    please guys help me out.....we8ng eagerly 4 u r replys
    thnks alot....

Member #
    In the future, could you please spell properly?

The site isn't terrible, the logo (with the constant replay) is annoying, as are the obviously fake birds in the flash movie. Speaking of that, the text is a bit jumpy as it moves. The green stripe across the top is broken (will provide screenshot this afternoon if no one else has). It looks ok, not the most outstanding design I have ever seen, but far from the worst. The nested tables leaves something to be desired (use CSS for your layout), but for a beginner, not bad.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Yea i'd agree with Chris much better than I created when I first started.

Did you use Softhink SWF Quicker for the text in that?
    Regards Phil,

Member #
    I must say I expected a lot worse from reading your post...

The green stripe at the top is broken on mine as well. Also, why does the homepage button just take the user back to the splash screen? Surely it would make more sense to take them to the 'About Us' page?

Remove Ads