Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I still have work to do...... but would love to hear it from the professionals as to what I should be working on ?!

thanks to everyone here that has helped me get this far! I could not have done it with out you! you know who you are!! don't you? LOL!
    have a great day and looking forward to your suggestions....
    cohmlaw.com

SuzyQ

Member #
    There isn't a lot of good I can say about this site, but at the same time, there isn't a lot of bad I can say about it either.
    As an attorney site, I would venture to say that it doesn't need to be exciting or graphically enhanced.
    It seems that most of your photos (he sub pages and the collage) are not properly resized and look a bit off.
    Also, there is no email contact (or form) on your contact page. You may want to add that to your "contact" page (email contact).
    Other than that, I don't see a lot wrong with the site. You have easy nav and great content.

Good luck....
    GMan

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by planetgman
    There isn't a lot of good I can say about this site, but at the same time, there isn't a lot of bad I can say about it either.
    LOL!! why thank you This is basically my first "real" site so I will take that as a compliment. In the 8 years at the firm not once did anyone ever email us from the site they always called so I did not think to put a contact form. I know a few I need to make them load faster but not sure which pics you mean... the attorney profile pics?

Thank you for your input!
    Sue

Member #
    Well, that is a pretty good first site!
    The pics I'm talking about are in the collage on the home page. The one with the people and clock. You can tell that it was sized down incorrectly and is kinda "squished".
    The same with the main photos on the about us page, the gavel on the areas page looks like it was pushed down, and I think that is it.

As for the contact form, if there wasn't one before, that is a good indication of why someone may have not emailed before.
    I don't think it ever hurts to put one up there. I would assume their services would have more of a need to call and make an appointment, but you never know what you may get by not putting up some type of contact (email link or form).

Good job for a first site, seriously. I would have never guessed.
    GMan

Member #
    Hey Gman,

I will see what I can do with the pictures I honestly never noticed before.... just did it as a place holder and never went back to them.
    I only did one other site and it was a frontpage table based mess back in 2000... lol! it's the site that is up as firm site still today and I begged them to let me re do it! I am learning as I go and would really like to make sure I do a good thourough job so Thank you very much for your input!
    Have a Great Holiday!

Q

Remove Ads