Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review Cratima 's new release please.
    I need to know if you find any bugs, if it loads well.
    I would like to hear opinions from different people using different browsers and OS.
    Do you think that the design is adapted to the target visitors (teenagers, youths)?
    We have a new web tester division and I need to test their work on this project as well!
    Is this an easy to use, few purchasing steps e-commerce (that's what the customer wants)
    Thanks!
    Cratima helps you build your company website.
    Visit us: www.cratima.com
    International Web Design

Member #
    Great job. Looks awesome, definitely user friendly and interactive. Don't really have much to say against it.. Only thing I really noticed but isn't a biggie is that your Icon for the address bar is rather hard to distinguish. I think the only reason I knew it was a microphone was due to my looking at your source code and comparing it to the image on the site.

But other than that looks good =D

MC.

Member #
    Rollovers for the menu would be important, and so is the current page. Right now I can't tell which page I'm on, aside from memory, so thats a big problem. The gallery page could do with some reorganizing (JS, perhaps?). The contest page could do with mending, too. Try to organize the page into clear-cut, equally wide sections, and maintain page rhythm.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Remove Ads