Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all! My name is RedWing215 (or if you would like to call me by my real name, Daniel, that's fine). I'm new here, and I thought what better way to introduce myself to all of you than to start right here.

I'm a freelance web designer, so it should come to no surprise that I'm posting my personal portfolio website here for you to review. If there's something you have an issue with, I would like it very much if constructive criticism is given. Keep in mind that even though I'm a noob here, I've been doing web design for over 10 years now, so I have a pretty firm grasp of what's good and what's bad.

I'm always looking for ways I can improve the site, and any feedback is appreciated. Thanks very much in advance, and I very much look forward to being a part of this community.

Member #
    site looks great. I remember seeing that template somewhere before in green, but I can't quite put my thumb on it.:surprised:

Member #
    nevermind just saw that little note on the bottom of the site:nervous:. Nice custimization, though

Remove Ads