Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: My site

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Take a look at my new site: http://www.soccervision.tk but it looks a little empty so I need some siggestions on how to improve it
    Thanks

Member #
    This is the third time I've seen this problem in three days, but your text in the narrow columns is being overlapped by the column titles. I attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like.

What I mean by seeing this three times in three days is that it's the text size in IE that appears to be doing this. Hold CTRL and move your scroll wheel up and down and you'll see the text size increase and decrease, and your problem get worse and get better. I belive setting the text size using CSS fixes this problem.

As for the rest of the design, you have A LOT of animation on the site, which is distracting to the eye. I realize one of them is an ad that you have no control over, but knowing that you're going to get an annoying flashing ad on your page, you should plan for that and not include any more of your own.

It also appears that you've made two banners of your own. The black one on the top with the animation, and then one below the ad with the players on a green bg. There is alot of wasted space being taken up by graphics at the top of the page. It's a good few hundred pixels before the viewer sees any content...too far down IMO.

The overall design is nice, I think it could use some tweaking though.

Member #
    And of course, the attachment...:ichatangel:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Your site made my browser overloaded, i needed to restart my browser 3 times. sorry for not giving you a feedback.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    I would take out the flash banner and put a simple banner in its place, with no animation. Once you put a new banner up top, remove the banner with the green background. Once you do that, it should look a lot better, because right now it looks loaded with adds, even though there is only one.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    While you're at it, restructure your navigation as tables.

Banned
    Member #
    ok thanks for the advice guys

Member #
    Yeah, the flash banner is too distracting along with the ad its just too much, make it so you dont have to scroll to much on your page and if possible make the width slighty less, and as to your comment abput something missing you may be right but i havent got a clue as to what it is:classic:
    regards,
    robc

Remove Ads