Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I'm finally finishing up a project that was put on hold for almost a year. All my work is pretty much done, the client just has to send me some content for various pages. I'd really appreciate any suggestions on the design/coding.

Thanks,
    Dan.

Member #
    To properly review the website I need some content to look at and read. The design doesn't inspire me, at the same time it doesn't put me off.

Viewing a property seems to take me to a dead end. Perhaps some information could be provided with each of the properties. For example: cost, construction time etc.

The contact page is very bland. Instead of providing an e-mail link why not provide an online contact form?

There seems to be no services page, what does this company build. How many people does it employ. What scale projects can it complete.

My main reason for visiting this website would be to a) See work completed by this company b) See if the company could do the work for me. I feel that the site meets both of these criteria. However it doesn't make me want to jump out of my seat to employ this company.

Member #
    Thanks, for your input. Information will be included for each job, my client is hopefully going to provide me with that information some time soon. The About page will include the information you suggested for the services page. I also think the contact page is bad, right now it's more of a place holder. I've never made a contact form before, and I'm not really sure how to go about making one.

Remove Ads