Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everyone,
    I have a template for a web site that I would like to get peoples opinion on. I created this in Adobe Photoshop and still working on finishing this template up. Although, I have it complete enough for people to review it and to see what others think of it and any comments to how to make it better and of course they can be good or bad. I don't think it's great (only good :classic: ), but as it can be said you are your own worst critic. Also one more thing I do plan on making this into a full site template.
    http://www.jnskonline.com/hosttemp/index.html

Member #
    Here's some constructive criticism.

You main navigation needs to be better. First the green orbs are far too pixelated. The font you have chosen does nothing for me. If anything it turns me off. This is my opinion and other people may feel differently but I feel you should get some more opinions on this.

The shade of yellow for the yellow orbs is dirty yellow. You should change this to a bright and 'happy' yellow.

The distorted text with your company name looks like it was done in microsoft word. Scrap the text, scrap the picture of the servers. Develop a proper logo that can be applied to multiple formats. (web, business cards, online and offline advertisements.)

Remove Ads