Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Web Design Site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello there fellow members!

My name is Afterburn, but all of you can call me Oscar. Well I've been doing web design for about two years now and I feel comfortable making sites for clients. My site has a gross pay monthly of about $2,000. This is from Pre-Made templates, to Custom Work. I have alittle subdomain page for it right now, but I just bought a domain and Im waiting for the credit card to be submitted.

Anyways, if possible can you tell me what you think and improvements I can do.
    Thank you for your time.

Member #
    Hi Oscar,

The site is gud and it will be best if u could use latest fonts fot the tex, it seems pretty outdated.Also i think u can avoid the title bg color - black for it fails 2 highlight:hurt:

Thus it isnt bad at all.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by actmedia
    Hi Oscar,

The site is gud and it will be best if u could use latest fonts fot the tex, it seems pretty outdated.Also i think u can avoid the title bg color - black for it fails 2 highlight:hurt:

Thus it isnt bad at all.
    Ya, I do need some better fonts, but im not gonna do it just yet. I'm going to make a semi-improvement on the webpage, nothing really noticeable but it should improve the way the site looks.

Remove Ads