Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Are there any suggestions for making the site look more appealing? I want to transfer it to its own domain and wanted some advice first!
    Thanks in advance!

Member #
    Hi Laciemn,

I liked your choice of rare colors that gives a unique feel.I wonder why there are so many empty spaces to the right and below. The alignment must be made proper. Also i would suggest you to go for different photos of Linda than the three looking similar. Its important to her as an actress.

The font size can be increased, oe even you can change font to make it more readable.When you need to highlight something ,why dont you choose the light and bright colours which would attract than the dull ones?

And this is one tip regardingn the domain name transfer : Getting a domain name involves registering the name you want with an organisation called InterNIC through a domain name registrar. For example, if you choose a name like "mycompanyname.com", you will have to go to a registrar, pay a registration fee that ranges between US$10 to US$35 for that name. That will give you the right to the name for a year, and you will have to renew it annually for (usually) the same amount per annum.

Hope this helps you a little atleast... go ahead, post us ur completed appealing site soon

Remove Ads