Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.8 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am 24, am experiencing Huntington’s disease symptoms. My family is one of the few in the world who have early onset. I was a Nurse Assistant before I got sick. I made a positive, comprehensive website. It has a blog, care giving tips, ways to fight brain fog, myths, my story, my families’ story, history, ways to have a positive testing experience, and ways to cope. I also put on there the poems I got published in the horizon. I have won more awards in a short period time than any other site, 31. 3 of them are International Awards.What would you rate it?

http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Heather,

You're my new hero. That's a very nice site, and you're a great role model for others, and you should be very proud of yourself. Life is too short to feel like a victim of circumstances. Your story is a wake up call telling us to focus on enjoying the positive things about our lives instead of being depressed about the things we can't control.

Best wishes,

Steve

Member #
    Hi Heather,

This is the first tym am meeting a Real-life Heroine! Your site is just too INSPIRING... The attitude of yours that i could read through, has touched me deeply. No wonder you're showered with awards, as you deserve them afterall.

My hearty wishes and prayers .. you are an acheiver and you CAN acheive more! Your site rocks:smoker: n' you are awesome!

Great day!!

Member #
    I've always believed the main goal of web design is to clearly communicate your intended messaged to your taget audience. I'd say you did a great job! :thumbsup:

Banned
    Member #
    I don't like the design used. From 1 to 10 i give you a 4 ... sorry.
    Terrible graphics ... you website ....
    Sorry

Remove Ads