Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello Everyone,
    I'm fairly new to building websites as i'm only 14 and so i will love some feedback on my website zeforce.com. Do the colours go well? Too many images? What can I do to make it better?
    I'm currently working on it so changes will be made.
    Thanks in advanced.

Member #
    lol, I submitted a rating but that was supposed to go to another site posting. My bad. As far as your website goes. I like it. But you use some photoshop effects too frequently. For instance the reflective of all that stuff combined with the background gives me the feeling of movement, now while i'm sitting here at my computer it makes me motion sick which isn't really a good effect to have on visitors. Other than that though it looks pretty nice.

Member #
    Hi Bob,

I just took a look a your site. It's not bad. But I agree with tristin, you use a bit too much of those photoshop effects. They may look nice individually, but altogether, along with the diagonal strip background, make the eye work harder than it should to focus on content.
    CoffeeCup Software - Web design software for the beginner to the advanced.

Web Page Design for Designers - A site for Web designers with articles, tools, and resources. Rank #1 in Google for "web page design." If you're not checking it out yet, you should be.

Member #
    Very nice site.

I came across http://www.kampyle.com - Kampyle Feedback Analytics. They provide a free sophisticated feedback form for websites and a SaaS analytical application to manage all the feedbacks.
    It should be quite simple to implement it on your website (like adding another link) - then you can start collecting feedback from your real users.

Good luck!

Remove Ads