Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey

I have been developing a site for a project and to learn ASP.Net. It's not finished yet, there is one week left of development and I am currently working on most of the admin and user features (such as a user profile page, and account management). As well as CSS styling on Login/register and the top bar.

I would be glad of any views, comments you may have and any bugs you encounter?

The site is a IT support site (how original, i Know), you submit questions and people can answer them. The comments they make can be voted on, putting the most popular answer at the top of the page. The tickets themselfs can also be voted on which gives them a place on the 'Top 10' of the front page.

The top 10 only counts votes that happened within the last 10 days in order to keep it dynamic.

Anyway, Here it is: www.athenahelpdesk.com

Feel free to post, comment on the site Any remarks about the site would be helpful :nervous:

Member #
    Small issue, but the Read More>> links would look better as Read More >> in my opinion.

Also in the Top 10 you could set the name of the Ticket as the tiltle attribute of the link.

Member #
    Yeah, and i am sure it would be better.

Member #
    If this is a real project for people to use, I think you should let people comment and vote without logging in.

I'm getting used to that from blogs, and tired of remembering different passwords (or trusting unknown sites with important passwords).

Remove Ads