Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi

Please check http://www.bannersmall.com and give me your reviews about the site design.

Thank You

Member #
    I like the graphical work, I think the layout could use some work though. I like sites that have a very clear spot that draws the eye right in, screaming "read me first!". What my eye is drawn to first on your site is 3 banners, which look like other people's advertisements (I realize they aren't). However, if the first thing I'm looking at is flashing ads, that's gonna turn me off until I realize that you made them, which took me a few seconds to realize.

I'd recommend putting some text above the "featured banners", possibly the text in the orange box that is to the left of the banners now. Your featured banners will get noticed because they are large and colorful, but without any explanation they look like plain advertising.

Aside from than that, you have a black border on the top, and no where else. I like the border, I'd like to see it wrap around the whole site. Also, mouseovers for your tabs would look real sharp, whether you change the tab or text color, or make the tab look "pressed".

When clicking around your site, some of it is aligned right to the top, and some of the pages (Contact Us especially) are aligned vertically to the center of the page.

The graphic you have at the bottom with the links on it, you could make that graphic the table cell's bg, and then type that information in. That would allow you to use CSS mouseover effects on the links (can you tell I like mouseovers ).

Overall I like your site, with a few adjustments I think it'll be great.

Member #
    Very nice layout, but towards the bottom it gets a bit confusing and mixed up. Maybe a divider between the two sides would help?

And maybe, when you are at a certain tab it would stick out a bit so you would know what section of your webpage you are at.

Speratically on your site, all the tables seem to be different colors sometimes, try making them all of the same color? Thats not a major issue though.

Extras: Possibly add some rollovers for some amuesment. other than that, nice work.

JR
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i like
    JR

Member #
    i cant load your site, this may be a dead link.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    Still loads for me.

Remove Ads