Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi everyone, This is my first time to design a web! could you give me some advice? Thank you for all your help!http://www.ourheadache.com

Member #
    Overall, I think the site has great color and the design isn't bad.
    There are some things you need to fix though.

First, there are some text issues (at least in IE7). In your green text box, there are two links that you can't read (they are in the background portion). Don't know if they are links that should go across your nav bar or what.

Also, there are some spacing issues with your text boxes on the home page. Most notably, the acne causes and treatment box header and more importantly, your entire latest news box. There are double spaces between almost every letter (not word, each letter).

From a design standpoint, two things stood out. One the banner isn't that large, nor appealing. I think some work could be done with that. Also, there is a little book clipart next to the name. Not sure why, it doesn't seem to make sense and doesn't fit with the design.

One big thing you should do is get rid of the counter that is next to the green box. A counter just shows how unpopular your site is. Your hosting should have better way of tracking visitors though.

I do think you did a GREAT job with the content. I actually clicked on the links and read the different types of headaches. Very interesting subject for any visitor (even the casual one).
    There is a lot of great information there.

Once you tighten up the design and some of the errors, I think the site will be a great resource for people who suffer from headaches or want to know more about cause and prevention.

Good luck.....
    GMan

Member #
    it is very kind of you!
    thankyou! NOW I am working on evening shoes

Remove Ads