Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Redox Designs is a new web design site. I provide great web design at cheap prices (some work I am willing to do for free) just have a take a look at my site.
    Have a look and tell me what you think http://redoxdesigns.f-sw.com/
    Thanks a lot!

Member #
    I think it looks quite alright. It's lacking sharpness, for some reason. A lot of dark gradients on a white/gray background... Consider adding some contrast and focal points, right now it looks rather blunt. Otherwise, looks ok.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    I would avoid using the word "cheap" which invokes an impression of sub-standard low quality work. Rather use the word "afforable".

You can keep the line: "...other websites that offer 'cheap' web design,...", because you are saying that others are cheap, not yours, and having those 3 words together in a line and in your metatags will help u get picked up if someone does search for "'cheap web design"

Besides that, I dont really have any other critique. The site is clean and simple.

Member #
    ok thanks waynarchy, I actually used affordable rather than cheap, but then changed it, I might take your advice and change it back

Member #
    I like the design overall, but I feel that if you put a logo design section in your site you should have a more compelling logo. Also, the word "Cheap" tends to carry a stigma around it, did you fully think that out? As far as usability, sometimes there's such thing as too much javascript. I find it hard to navigate.

It's not optimized for search engines at all, neither are your client sites. I guess you get what you pay for right?

In general I wouldn't be asking advice about your cut-rate web design site from serious web designers, as most of us are insulted by businesses like yours that tend to cheapen the craft.
    drew beta - Portfolio, Blog500 - Graduate Studies Blog, WP4P - Blog, Life in Beta - Music Podcast for Nerds

Remove Ads