Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,

I'm the web designer/developer for the National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester, NY. My college recently decided to begin a series of seminars for deaf high school students and their families about preparing for college and beyond. The seminars will be promoted largely via postcards sent to our mailing list which will point to the website for more info. Here's the website I came up with (just the front page so far, waiting on content for the rest from the writers)... I'd appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism you have to offer.

Thanks,
    MooseToga

PS - My CSS doesn't validate because I used opacity... too bad W3C, I like the opacity stuff, and it doesn't hurt anything as far as I can tell. The rest of it validates.

Member #
    When I design a site, I like to make it so that viewers don't have to scroll down to continue reading. I know a lot of times, it is just not possible with a lot of content. Just wondering if you could do it by reducing the size and spacing of your text, and some adjusting of your placement of items in your design. (For example, do you need that much space between the two rows of buttons in your navigation? Can the buttons be smaller?)
    2Shea Creative Graphic Design

Dull pencils make dull drawings

Remove Ads