Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,
    I've just about finished a site revamp for a friend and am hoping to get some feedback. All the pages listed on the header menu are W3C and CSS validated. The couple of second level pages aren't yet. Would love to hear all general comments and any advice people have on the rollover images in the header that are slow to load.

http://www.bjmarine.net/newsite

Thanks in advance
    Denis

Member #
    Very nice and functional! I like sites that don't get too fancy if they don't have too. The only thing I would suggest is to open a new window when one clicks on a logo just underneath the navigation menu. That way viewers don't lose your original site.
    2Shea Creative Graphic Design

Dull pencils make dull drawings

Member #
    Thanks for the input. I should have set those links to open new windows, I forgot. However the business wants to have all these pages opened with a frame so that they can have a back button and their logo above like its done on their current site. I really don't like this idea for multiple reasons but can't think of another option?

Remove Ads