Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.3 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

The site is www.somethingdesigned.com and we're a web design business in Fayetteville, AR. We're built on the philosophy that websites can be more attractive and less expensive / time consuming when customized from a pre-designed template.

Although I'm supposed to be a saavy designer, being in the business and all, I would appreciate any guidance. I'm aware that the coding is sloppy but that's in the process of changing. I'd like any feedback possible about the appearance, layout, wording of material, or even just a thumbs up or down :cheeky: Oh and specifically, i'd like any advice anyone has about improving my Google pagerank.

Thanks for any feedback guys.

-Nathan Allen
    www.somethingdesigned.com
    Fayetteville, AR

Member #
    My personal take on it is that its quite a unique site, first thoughts were very good.

A little too much content, my mind faded away as I scrolled down, the fonts too small in my opinion. Also, put some contact details up in the top right to fill the void up there.

Just my take on it.

Member #
    I think it's great. Not sure what you mean about 'messy' code - the site loads very quickly and looks nice - what else do you want!? I love the templates too, they're all really good.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I think that for a brand-new company, it puts forth a great first impression.

You are very straightforward about the newness of your company, but honestly, if I were a customer, that wouldn't matter. The work and the professionalism of your site's design speak for themselves!

Great work!

Member #
    Looks good to me!
    2Shea Creative Graphic Design

Dull pencils make dull drawings

Member #
    Looks great. Perhaps a little too much content, especially on the first page.
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Member #
    I like the design on the pages other than the home page, for some reason the home page doesn't seem to have the same design flare as the other pages, may be it is because it has a lot of content, web_design.html has a really nice image behind the left image - I think it would be good if all the pages contained it for consistency?

Remove Ads