Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

Please have a look at the newly revamped Newsletter section of 123G and post your feedbacks so that it can be made better.

In the new version we have changed the UI from 1.0 to 2.0 Also wherever required we have made extensive use of 2.0 tools. Hope you like the design.

Regards,
    Ramnath

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Hi Ramnath,

Here's my feedback:
    • Web 2.0 doesn't mean single-column layout.
    • I think in general, it's significantly more attractive than the rest of the site.
    • The categories don't belong on the top of the site as tabs. They're too cramped and too small. They belong as a vertical nav bar on the left.
    • The entire site needs better information architecture. Start by breaking the site down into logical sections (aside from the greeting cards). Those logical sections should be your tabs on the top, e.g. Home, Newsletter, About 123G, Contact Us, etc. The greeting card categories should have their own separate navigation, in a left column.
    • In general, the design is very stark. I like the illustrations of your editorial staff. That's cute. But the layout seems devoid of design... and therefore, devoid of personality. Not a good trait for a greeting card company!!!

Remove Ads