Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post my latest pride & joy: kikolani 2.0: A blog of art, dreams, humor, photography, poetry, and more

The purpose to this blog is to share my thoughts, beliefs and feelings, and to shed light on the artistic temperament. Please let me know what you think, and if you have a similar themed blog that you would like to do a link exchange with, just use the contact form on my site. Thanks!

Member #
    nice design up top. Did you make that yourself?

The site looks like its tying to do a tremendous amount. You can also see that once you read the "A blog of art, dreams, humor, photography, poetry, short stories, viewpoints, visions and more."

If you are doing this just for yourself, it's really cool. If you are looking to capture an audiance, I would say to try and focus on 1 thing. Like "A blog dedicated to poetry and short stories" for example.

Just some marketing advice

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by itomek
    nice design up top. Did you make that yourself?

The site looks like its tying to do a tremendous amount. You can also see that once you read the "A blog of art, dreams, humor, photography, poetry, short stories, viewpoints, visions and more."

If you are doing this just for yourself, it's really cool. If you are looking to capture an audiance, I would say to try and focus on 1 thing. Like "A blog dedicated to poetry and short stories" for example.

Just some marketing advice
    This is actually a Wordpress theme design I found on another website. I searched for a while until I saw the one that just seemed to fit the best.

For the most part, I am doing this blog for myself and friends/relatives, but also for an audience that likes variety. I did consider focusing it on one topic so I could go for that niche, but ultimately, it makes me happier to have a smorgousboard of topics, so everyday I can go with the one that means the most to me at that moment. Sometimes serious, fun, artistic, etc. That's just who I am... someone with a very diverse set of interests, hobbies, thoughts, etc, and I want my blog to represent me fully.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kikolani
    This is actually a Wordpress theme design I found on another website. I searched for a while until I saw the one that just seemed to fit the best.

For the most part, I am doing this blog for myself and friends/relatives, but also for an audience that likes variety. I did consider focusing it on one topic so I could go for that niche, but ultimately, it makes me happier to have a smorgousboard of topics, so everyday I can go with the one that means the most to me at that moment. Sometimes serious, fun, artistic, etc. That's just who I am... someone with a very diverse set of interests, hobbies, thoughts, etc, and I want my blog to represent me fully.

Very cool... well than it seems you have achieved it! Very nice!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by itomek
    Very cool... well than it seems you have achieved it! Very nice!
    Thanks. It's actually more fun than I had planned, knowing I can just pop on anytime, write about anything and someone else out there will get to know just what I'm thinking/doing, which could be a good or bad thing depending on the day. :devious:

Remove Ads