Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Here is my site about travel in Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand; Chiang Mai Luxury Hotels. Can you please review this website? :classic:

Member #
    I would buy from it if i were travaling! I like it... it's a very nicely designed, typical travel site! Good work!

Member #
    It's a really nicely designed site, it give a nice Eastern feel to and is quite attractive. The problem is that your code isn't valid. Valid code allows for better support in more browsers, both current and future. To fix this problem, you can go to http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...yhotels.com%2F and fix the errors listed there.

Another problem was I got a javascript alert box saying that urchinTracker is not defined; check to see if your Google Analytics was installed correctly. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.0, by the way.

The last thing is that you may want to think about increasing the line spacing in your body text, which will make it a lot easier to read. My rule is that the larger the size of your column, the larger the line spacing, to preserve readability.

But I'm being quite picky, you're actually doing a really good job.
    Amateur high school web developer. I'm at yerich.net if you want me.

Member #
    It looks really good. I think that it is hard to pull off a design with that much red, but you did it. It has a great deal of content and is just a touch busy, but I think it does what it needs to.

Member #
    The page isn't loading for me. I will try again later.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dodeedee
    Here is my site about travel in Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand; Chiang Mai Luxury Hotels. Can you please review this website? :classic:
    A very beautiful website you have i really like its color scheme especially its background color and the color scheme of your sites entire boxes simply its pretty.
    but i found a little bit wrong thing with head section maybe its the part of your design element. If you scroll up there is a gap at the top of website header in IE i see a some light color over there. so may be its design element but the color is not shown in FF.

Remove Ads