Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my brand new design for my website...I like it, tried to keep it simple/modern since it is about technology...Tell me what you think(and what you think of the logo)
    The hover effect on the navbar is something unique that I will keep even though I think it a question of taste if one doesn't like it. I expect it to look bad/ horrible in IE, so don't even try, and I haven't gotten around to designing a new favicon.
    The website has absolutely no content yet, but I want to have a solid base before I get started.

and the RSS feed button doesn't do anything yet, I just made the image, and put it there allready...tell me what you think of the image tho...
    Thanks

Member #
    Pretty good i like the color scheme and it loaded in a flash. Also i like your little subscribe to RSS feed image it fits in well with the rest of the site. And it definatly looks nice and modern.

So good work

Member #
    Hi,
    It seems that you have concentrated more on the advertisement earnings rather than web designing. Because the pages have not yet completed but you placed the google ads.
    Normally its not advisable to show page under construction. If i am the first visitor to your site and saw the under construction page, i wont get it in to the site if at all its emergency. coz people have no time to check the website periodically to chk whether the page is updated or not.
    you can use small fonts.
    This my opinion only. Dont get me wrong :-)

Remove Ads