Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hey guys,

I recently posted this Website, but since I got no replies, Im giving it another shot...
    please review my new design, I just re-did it all last week end, and would really appreciate some feedback on it. I am aware on IE bugs, and the RSS button is not working yet due to lack of content.

thanks in advance,
    gadgetpro

Member #
    I was going to reply to your thread the other day. The reason that I didn't was because not a great deal had changed. You still only have the one page to look at.

The header is better, although the background doesn't quite match with the black generated by your css. At least it doesn't on my laptop screen.

The navigation, its OK. I have seen better, I have seen worse

Remove the poll you do not need it.

Get some more content up. I also feel that the site is lacking something. Experiment with fonts, font-sizes and line-spacing. Furthermore consider experimenting with backgrounds. A stripe, diagonal lines, a graphic. Anything could add that bit of creative genius that your site is still a little lacking in.

Member #
    thanks for the advice, the linear background was actually something I was planning on doing...and i just did it today. Im going to go talk to someone this we to make a good system for entering content easily, and then Itl be up and running... I allready have the support, newsletter, and search results pages up too. But the ones that require BLOG system have not been started because I am plain confused with how to begin. they will probably be started this Week end

Remove Ads