Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello All,

I would like to get some of your valuable feedbacks and suggestions on the Web site.

Regards
    Raj

Member #
    *sigh*

Sorry I was looking forward to reviewing this.. the site name was lightning fast. However the page took 5-10 seconds to load. Hardly lightning fast.

I am not a great fan of flash sites, the design is nice but it doesn't really float my boat. I also don't like how you go from a flashy flash site to a somewhat less flash php checkout page.

I am sure others will like it more. For me though, flash just turns me off.

Member #
    5-10 seconds, what kind of connection are you sitting on? My download speed is 8409kb/s and it took closer to 45 seconds.

The load time has to be fixed! People aren't going to wait 5-10 seconds for a page to load, and certainly won't wait 45. (I just went to a picture intense site and saw progress within 3 seconds, and the entire page with dozens of photos within 9.)
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Comments above talked to bad download speed already and I agree with them, so I just need to say about your design it is a very fresh idea I like it very much!!! so I think if you just can fix your download speed it will be a great site.

Regards

Member #
    I tested it today and it took about 2 seconds to load the flash. Have you done something to this site?

Note: Site isn't cached, using different computer

Member #
    Hey,

thank you for the comments. @ Jason, could you please let me know the internet connectivity type?

Member #
    I just moved house. 8MB downspeed, Firefox 3 on Mac. It is far quicker than when I first tried out your site a month or so ago.

Member #
    Thank you Jason for getting back to me. @ jason what type of marketing ideas would you recommend me?

Member #
    To be honest I am not much of a marketer, I build websites. I leave it to professional marketers and SEO people to get the traffic to them.

Member #
    On the home page I am not really sure what the site is about. Maybe you can include a clue of what you are trying to accomplish with your site in the pre loader, to give people a general idea of what to expect when the site comes up.

Remove Ads