Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: FunPunks.com

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Funpunks is a new site which features over 11k jokes, 2k funny and interesting pictures, 40+ games and 40+ animations. Please tell me what you think of the site design, layout, and content. Thanks!
    http://www.funpunks.com

Member #
    I like it. The visuals definately suite the site's purpose and target audience. I'm a teenager, I'm guessing that's who this site's aimed at, and I like it, I'd probably visit it often.

Just two things:
    • The navigation links too a little while to load, my guess is that they're images.
    • In the videos section the thumbrails have blue borders around them.
    To remove the border on the links, you can do this in a numbe of ways. To do it to them indavidually in the html, use border="0". In css, border:0; for the links, or images.

But I do realise that this site is in development, but nevertheless, a nice site and I enjoyed visiting it. Good job.

jj1
    Member #
    In contrast to the last poster, I'm afraid I didn't really like the site. I think you've done a good/professional design etc, but it didn't grab me.
    Personally, I think you should grab the attention with a joke or two, or a good picture or two, and shouldn't waste your key website space saying "You aren't logged in" - put this somewhere else and make people WANT to log in first.
    Likewise, don't waste valuable space telling people about how easy your navigation is to use. Your navigation IS easy and obvious - you don't need to explain it.
    Having said that, what you've done you've done well and maybe it's because I'm of a different generation that the site wasn't for me.
    Hope this helps.

Remove Ads