Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

would love constructive feedback on my website
    www.metrowestvideotours.com

Member #
    I don't understand what your layout & theme are. I thought it was a real estate site but it's a video tour site?

It takes ages to load and can't access some of the pages.

But if this is your site, well nice try. Otherwise, needs improvement.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    I don't like the site. When you first visit it you have to actually look around to find out what it is about. By doing this you will loose the vast majority of people who visit your website.

You need to better define your message if you wish to get clients through this website.

These sites are doing it right.
    http://www.facebook.com/
    http://twitter.com/
    http://www.stanleywebdesign.co.uk (not being big headed, just demonstrating that what I do is pretty damn obvious)

Member #
    My first reaction when I get to the site is ... I have no clue what it's for. It looks like real estate, but when I see floating windows I think some sort of portfolio (design) type thing. "Videos for those special listings" doesn't really clear it up for me either...

Member #
    Yes, it's really confusing and difficult to pinpoint exactly the purpose of the site, and that really needs to be changed.
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

jj1
    Member #
    Are you offering photographs, videos and fliers to estate agents? If so, this needs to be clearly stated. " A premuim video service for those special listings" doesn't tell me anything.
    Also, whilst I quite like appearance of the visual design of the site with a photo underlying the text, I'm not sure that it does you any favours - it doesn't showcase the crispness/quirkiness/clarity/wonderful professionalism etc of your photos and the two little pictures on the home page don't do this either.
    I think you need to give estate agents (or your target market) some visual and written pointers as to why they should buy your work rather than just use their own pictures.
    Hope this hleps you.

Member #
    Mike,

My first thought supplements what everyone else is saying; what is this site for? The two points that quickly came to my head was lose the space on the left, pushing the navigation to the edge of the view port, and secondly, better use of the header space. A logo would define some type of branding, and you could use that space to highlight what the site is for.

This will also allow you to better use the space in the middle to showcase the quality of pictures, as JJ suggested.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I don't think he's listening, no replies.

Member #
    Hi,

I am new in this forum, this is my first reply, as per my knowledge your site is looking good but you need to redesign or update the fotter and left part.

Remove Ads