Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

We have recently updated our website http://www.inventorstechnologies.com and need all critics to make it better. Please feel free to send your ideas.

Thanks!

Member #
    Hiring an English speaker would be a first job. Most clients expect the content to be written correctly; even if it's just proofreading.

Develop some visual flow with a hierarchy. Make the "websites that make money" theme into a credible claim with examples and testimonials. (In other words, all the things proven to boost conversions ...not just page rank.)

That includes well written copy.

The site looks like 60,000 other design firms -- 15,000 of which are Indian outsourcers playing up how cheap their web design services are. Cheap is fine, but it's been done to death on the web. Cheap doesn't mean effective however. Better for your particular business proposition (moneymaking web sites) to show proof.

Right now the copy doesn't compel the reader to go deeper, even after you correct the sentence fragments and grammar, you'll want to take it to the next level of persuasive writing.

jj1
    Member #
    I agree with the last poster that you need to check grammar - eg "websites that earns money" should be "websites that earn money". Reread you text - eg your first paragraph ends with a broken sentence: "Our clients website" - it looks like you've forgotten to add the rest.
    Also, look at your website with a critical eye - the words on the menu buttons at the top are not all correctly centred - "Software Solutions" is right aligned, "Web Designing" is almost centred but not quite etc.
    Be consistent with your use of capital letters - "About Us" not "About us" and "Contact Us" not "Contact us". Often you have India with a small i (india) and your first line of text is "chennai India" - presumably Chennai is a place and should therefore have a capital C.
    Use some shading or backgound colour - to me, there's too much white space and the website doesn't stand out and hit me.
    Hope this helps.

Member #
    I find that my eye doesn't fall on anything it all. You need a focal point, a tag line, something that attracts the users eye. I had to look to find out what your site is about. I never thing that this is a good thing.

As for the design, its OK but nothing special. It currently lacks personality.

Remove Ads