Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I've had this site according the hosting service for nearly 5 years, but only recently did i discover that i had a large crowd that still visits it frequently, so i began editing again. Let me know your thoughts on it. The site is provided, the domain is in the signature if you dont enjoy the freewebs bar that populates at the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

jj1
    Member #
    I love the "Redefining how your time is wasted" line but the rest of the site - for me - wasn't well structured.

There are no - obvious - menu items so I can't see how to get to any games or jokes that you offer.
    Also, the few visuals that you have have to be scrolled down to.
    Personally, I would have some form of games visual (maybe with a hyperlink to other games) up front at the start of the content also maybe a joke (again with a hyperlik to more jokes). I would also put some of your explanation in a somewhat smaller typeface so that it doesn't take up so much room and possibly use some subtle shading or box outlines to break up your site. Finally, I personally would use a larger masthead pic / pic(s) that's relevant to your site and that grabs the reader's attention.
    Hope this helps.

Member #
    I'm glad you enjoy the tag line, thank you. So do you think I should make the items in the left-side navigation panel larger, or just leave them be and focus more on the main body? Also, i'm not quite sure by what you as mean as far as a masthead pic goes, could you explain a little more? Thank You.

Remove Ads