Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Please Comment

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello
    Every one i would just like you comment on my new website designs and working the address is creaxiondesigns.com
    Thank you

Member #
    The fade on your main graphic is a little off and doesn't look right. It also overlaps your top stripes. Your footer image is also not as crisp as it could be.

Diminishing Designs has a space in front of it which needs to be removed.

On the whole I think it needs touching up. There are too many imperfections. Its also a little rough in places. I feel that the navigation could be a little better with some different padding and maybe the use of a border.

This being said on the whole I quite like it. You have made good use of white space and the content is neatly presented.

jj1
    Member #
    I'm afraid I didn't really like the site. It's only my personal opinion, but it doesn't really "hang together" as you scroll down. It seems very bitty with the big rotating picture, then the white space, then the small rotating portfolio , then some more menu options (in addition to the ones up top) and then lots of text with no shading to hold the whole thing together. The masthead and footer are of a different width to the main content, again making it all seem bitty.
    Sorry if this seems negative - other people probably like it.

Member #
    Couple things:
    1. I liked the navigation and the breadcumb. There are alot of pages - it can be a bit difficult to find where you are once you've jumped into a page.
    2. http://www.creaxiondesigns.com/about...ns/index.shtml the bolding of text on this page looked a bit off. I know what you were going for here - but perhaps putting a title on each paragraph would be easier on the eyes.
    3. The newsletter form wasn't working for me... possibly all.
    4. I like the testimonial control
    Enjoy.

Remove Ads