Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We've launched new website HTMLcut.com

Member #
    This is really nice. Very clean and makes an immediate positive impact. I was curious though about your offers. If someone pays for a page at $98 - you promise it'll work in a select group of browsers? And paying double guarantees compatibility in all browsers? At $98 for the page to work in IE 6.0 and above and Firefox - I'd imagine the site would look just fine in Safari, Opera etc, without having to spend the extra.

Also - The site would benefit from a few examples and links to customers sites so as and when you have those available, I'd get them on the site asap.

There is a typo on your order page - "somwhere"

Overall though - while some examples would be needed, and some more details as to what you get for $98 would be helpful - the site looks great, it's easy to navigate, it loads quickly, and certainly looks professional.

jj1
    Member #
    Very eye-catching and impressive. The scissors and clock really compliment your theme.
    Like the previous poster, am not too sure about the details - if it's a complex design or has lots of text/photos etc will it still cost the same? If the site is a large site with submenus linking to numerous pages is all this included for the same price?
    A couple of typos - on the About Us page, does "loose your time" make sense? On the Home page "as quick as you need" should be "as quickly as you need".
    Also, on the Home page you say recieve the code in 24 hours and on the About Us page you say 48 hours.
    That said the site looks good.

Member #
    Very, very nice design. I really like the color scheme..

The service is cool too
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I hate spammers.

Member #
    to aeroweb99: Why do you think I am spammer?

to everybody: Thank you very much for your comments! Will fix all mistakes and add page with samples

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Sorry, sometimes people fly through here and don't really want a review, they just want to plug their site. I saw you had only posted once and then I didn't see any replies. I was just crabby last night!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Letika, even if you are a spammer, you're a damn cute one. I have a soft spot for cute Russian coders, so you stay. :-D PS - Nice looking site, and good prices... not sure how competitive with HTML2CSS, etc., but you should be ok.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    PS PS - If I have a multi-page theme that I want to slice into Drupal, do you charge for each page / view / block style, or what? I doubt that fixed-price slicing would work for that type of thing... take the attached templates as an example... How would you charge to slice that for Drupal? If I provided custom view theming (the output HTML), would you be able to adapt to that, as well? Thanks!

Remove Ads