Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys,It would be great if would review our website www.smartwebby.com We have online templates section at http://www.smartwebby.com/DreamweaverTemplates/ . Any ideas and suggestion would be great to help us grow.

Member #
    Its well styled, however its too wordy. So many navigation options, so much text. I think you would be better stripping a lot of it back and providing a more efficient, streamlined user experience.

jj1
    Member #
    I agree with the last poster - the menu options are way too cluttered and there is too much duplication. You need to organise them into menus and submenus - for example the Dreamweaver Templates line in the dark blue box should all be submenus of the Dreamweaver Templates in the light blue box above. You need not then have a repeated Dreamweaver Templates menu item in the Black box below. Etc
    I like the picture of all the different web screens but it only works when I view your website full screen. When I resize it - which I often do - I get a blank space and the picture appears underneath all the text. This wrecks the whole design.
    Personally, I would have something similar to this picture as the masthead; at the moment, the top part of your website looks very much like a template and the designs you are advertising look far better than you own website.
    You say that you have worked with thousands of clients but this wasn't reflected in your portfolio page - or at least I didn't easily find a huge impressive list of clients and websites to click on.
    Hope this helps - even if it does seem negative.

gdc
    Member #
    As the other posters had already pointed out, you have too many links throughout the site, especiall at the top. You need to streamline your navigation process to only display section-specific links.

Remove Ads