Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello!

Here is our new(ish) web design. If you have any constructive critism I would love to hear it so that we can work on improving it.

We have a massive list of to-do's, so it will be interesting to see what you say.

(I know the footer is a little buggered in IE6 - working on that at the mo!)

Member #
    I think it is above average, with a call to action and everything.

The dark blue "navigation" in the middle of the picture doesn't signal to the user it is clickable, missing an important opportunity to lead people deeper into the site.

It would be great if, and you're about graphic design and all, you take out a camera at some point and photograph you meeting with a client. Stock photography is not the be-all, end all of graphic design.

jj1
    Member #
    I think the home page looks very good.
    My main negatives - which are a bit picky - are that some of the back pages (eg Web Technologies) use a different type of design (ie no big picture, no Contact Us box, nothing on the left) and the enquiry form on the Marketing page is on the left side not the right side. It would be nice to carry your stunning design consistently throughout the site.
    Also, the enquiry form on the Portfolio page appears "out of the box" on my screen.
    I wasn't sure what your basic prices are - eg what does a simple 3 page website cost?
    That said, well done!!

Member #
    I think it's really nice. Not much to complain about really. The only change i'd make is to make the navigation bar a little more interesting by having some kind of nice roll over effect on your links. Thats about it!

it loads quickly and makes it's point clearly - and each page uses colour really well. It should certainly convince your visitors to do business with you.

Remove Ads