Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

just after some feedback on this short term rental website.

The site is advertising a couple of short term rental properties in the Sheffield area, these properties are treated more as a hotel alternative for short stays rather than properties for people to actually live in.

The site has been made to quite a strikt budget with the view of expanding it as required in the future so there is no online booking sytems or advanced features like that.

what do you think?

a place to stay in sheffield - short term rental properties

Member #
    Since it's a short term site - I'd say it's just fine considering you say there was a limited budget. The overall layout is fine by me - it's nice and cleanly laid out, but does load a little slowly considering how much content is on the screen. I took at look at a few images but they are all pretty small files size wise, so perhaps it was just a slow server somewhere between there and California.

I found the photos in the gallery were the weakest point. Pretty photos that only show specific details rather than a whole shot of the room - I'm suspecting the rooms are really small and difficult to shoot.

Also - If the place is local to a bunch of interesting places - it might be nice to have a map image on the screen identifying where the hotel is compared to these other places.

It's a good start though and I have to say the prices are good. If I were visiting Sheffield I'd be glad I'd heard about this place.

Nice work.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Thanks for the feedback.

I agree completely, the photos are a little week because like you say the rooms are quite small and the photos were not taken with the site in mind. I have advised the client to take some fresh ones.

I have also recomended a map page with the exact locations of the properties on so you can see where they are in relation to the points of interest. Maybe even embed a google map or similar.

These will be added in the next revision.

Thanks again

Remove Ads