Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey Guys & Girls,

This is my first webpage to be published on the web, I am working on PR now however I can't seem to break into PR1. I have 50 links so far, all with PR of 1-5. Let me know what you think and what looks off if you have some free time! It is a learning process and been very fun to do.:alien:
    www.pre-floor.com

THANKS!!
    John

Member #
    It's ok - just a bit bland. It needs a new banner in my opinion, something a little more creative that immediately spells out what your site is selling.

It Looks like all the mechanics of the site are there - you just need to add details. With sites like this I like to see plenty of photos for each product - from every angle, with the option to zoom in. www.NewEgg.com have always been good about this.

Right now - if I click on an item to view a larger image (which I guessed you could do because you don't indicate that you can), it just loads another page and I have to click the browsers back button to return to your site. It would be better to have the larger image load into a new window, or better still within the same page.

Some of your items did't have a 'Add to Cart' option? Out of stock? The site didn't say. Also, when I add an item to my cart, we get a generic looking yahoo cart page - it would look better if you carried your banner over to that page, and then make your 'keep shopping' link stand out more.

There are some formating issues - On your banner, there seems to be a missing button maybe. And on some of the product pages - Kneepads.html - wetsabrasa.html - the product item appears on the right hand side of the page for some reason, then again below.

All in all - if this is your first attempt at a web site - it's a great job. the whole site though could do with makeover to get it up to the same level as other e-commerce web sites.

Good luck.

Member #
    shoffman3572,

Thanks for the reply!
    Everything was build with Yahoo Merchant Solutions. I am in the makings of redoing it completely with Dreamweaver cs3 to remove the boring old look from the page.
    As for the enlarging images, I hadn't even thought about that and am now implementing that, should be done with the whole page in a few days.

Thanks again for the response! :laugh:

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think, your homepage is so long. I have to use scroll to see it all.

Remove Ads