Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I know it needs more content like widgets like weather, news ect.. im not concerned with that as much as I am with the colors and layout.
    I tested it on IE6 and 7 and some versions of Firefox all other browsers im not concerned about because they make up like 1% of my visitors.
    Im really concerned about the yellow on the blue background in the header. It looks really bright on old crt monitors and fine on lcd screens.
    Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think, the menu is not functions well. If I choose and press any menu tub, Post New Ad menu tub will still be marked

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by andr104
    I think, the menu is not functions well. If I choose and press any menu tub, Post New Ad menu tub will still be marked
    That is the first i ever heard of that. I just clicked every button and it takes me to where it says. What browser are you using?

jj1
    Member #
    The colours look OK on my browser. The layout looks neat and professional although somewhat cluttered - I'd almost be tempted to use the "Member Log In" and "Some New Ads" space for a visual?

Remove Ads