Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,
    We just completed our website for our new web design company and we are hoping for some feedback. Really trying to get some other designer's input right now, we are not marketing the company yet (really starting business in March) but would really appreciate some thoughts about the site.
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    What does Client Login menu tab mean? I see only folders when click on it.

Member #
    Has not been set up yet, it will be the client area

Member #
    The site looks good. Orange feel plus green makes is refreshing to look on.

However, don't like the green used. Kinda pale for me. Didn't you try another shade of green that is more lively?

Images used with the oranges are pretty innovative.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    It has a nice design while still being simple. Nice professional look.

Member #
    Good design but i didnt like the text under the slideshow.

The text need to be dispalyed wiith a twist not just simple text in three colors, you can use couple of shadow boxes to conatin the text. Overall feel is excellent.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's a very original and well designed site. Good work!!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    The design is great - simple and elegant. I hate the content styling, though. Spice it up, use better pagination, division of sections, and put some pictures in the content.

Member #
    Thanks for all the comments, we took a lot of them to heart and redesigned it a bit. Always good to have another designer look at your stuff, sometimes you become too wrapped up in your own ideas and stop thinking clearly.
    Thanks again.

Member #
    Hello,

The design is great - simple and elegant. I hate the content styling, though. Spice it up, use better pagination, division of sections, and put some pictures in the content.
    I agree strongly with them.

Thanks for all the comments, we took a lot of them to heart and redesigned it a bit. Always good to have another designer look at your stuff, sometimes you become too wrapped up in your own ideas and stop thinking clearly.
    Thanks again.
    Your are 100% right and that is easy to do. That is why I put my web design company up for review here on the forums also. I have had great feedback and was very happy with people taken time out to critique it for me. I love having other designers feedback and or networking with them. I actually network and do joint projects with other developers and designers all the time. It's smart business and a great way to network with your fellow designers / developers in the industry.

Overall nice new look. It's a bit on the bright side for my taste but like stated above it has a refreshing feel to it.

The top navigation I think is a bit small. Keep in mind not everyone has GREAT vision. So increasing the font size a bit might be a good idea there. With that being said the bright colors on white background might be a bit rough for people that does not have great vision like myself.

Here is something else to consider. Even though your logo has certain colors does not mean your entire site needs to be that way. You can incorporate other colors that will still match your logo color scheme very well. Try and keep your viewers in mind. Will they all have great vision? Is it to bright for long period of time? You want to make them want to keep reading and viewing your information to sell your self to them.

Maybe make the background of just the content boxes a off white with a light border. That will ease the eyes a bit from all of the white and bright colors.

Just some suggestions.

I hope my information was helpful. Like i stated I am also looking for feedback so feel free to wonder on over to my thread when you get the time.

Best regards,

Jake Guthrie

Remove Ads