Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Would like some feedback on this site we made for a client. Simple Web 2.0 layout with a little bit of Flash thrown in for, well, flashiness!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    What can I say Steve, your sites are pretty sweet. The thing also is I know they are coded correctly so I don't bother even looking at the code (unless I'm curious about something). The only thing I can critique is... it did take me a few minutes to figure out exactly what the product is. I'm still a little hazy. Obviously they are checks, but are they more for companies and not consumer type checks?

One more question, are the graphics custom made from your biz or are they stock from a site? Those are great.

P.S. I hate you

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Thanks! Re: the graphics... most are ours. The 2nd and 3rd window at the bottom of the homepage were redone by the client, though... our original ones were way better IMO (http://www.transio.com/_gra/superchecks/corp/index.htm). Also, the icons on the about page are stock, and the banners on all the inside pages aren't ours (again, I'm not a fan of them).

Member #
    yeah, I'd have to agree with aeroweb99 - it's really nice. A very clean design and layout - great use of color. My only complaint (because there has to be one!) would be the flash explanation used. It takes up a lot of the page and while it might be useful for a first time visitor, perhaps just linking to a page with this (a "How it works!' link) would be better, and then use this space for something else.

But great work..

p.s. I want to be like you when I grow up!

Remove Ads