Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey there guys just wondering what this site gets for a rating! Best out of 10 please and can you also give comments. Thanks!
    Here's The Site - Sigs Int.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well... the biggest problem is definately content - there just isnt' any.

I'm not a fan of small antialiased text like that either... it really screws readability =/ Not to mention SE ranking, load time etc. It's a real deal to load... I'm on an insane connection to the internet and I can still watch the images load (Probably slow host). Also try... lining things up more square I suppose

I like the color scheme though. Perhaps either tone down the banner, or liven up the body of the site as the banner just looks way too busy compared to the rest of the site..

I'm not a fan of ranking as I think every site on the web can stand improvement
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I would have to give this a low rating because it's all images! The text is hard to read, and it wont get indexed by search engines, or be selectable by users to copy/paste info.

I'm gonna guess that "SOTW" (at the bottom of the page) means Site of the Week. If you're awarding an award such as SOTW, I would expect that banner to be a link.

Also, in the banner at the top, the text "Your Graphical Experts" isn't too easy to read. I think it's a combination of the font and some of the letters being too close to the bg color.

Member #
    Well thanks for the info yea i know there isnt that much content i just redid the design today and still have more to do! I was just wondering what people thought of it and how I could make it look better!

O yea SOTW means Sig Of The Week

Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Member #
    New Sigs Int. Please Comment On It!

Alrite guys I have took your comments into consideration and yea there is a new banner on the way here is the new layout and site. Please tell me what you think.
    Sigs Int.

EDIT: Merged this post in a new thread with this current thread, because it's on the same topic.

Member #
    Text is really too small. Could do with spacing up the content a little bit. Nice banner though ....5
    www.appletv.co.uk

JR
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    it is down for me....

so 0
    JR

Member #
    Re: New Sigs Int. Please Comment On It!

Originally posted by Web_Designer
    Alrite guys I have took your comments into consideration and yea there is a new banner on the way here is the new layout and site. Please tell me what you think.
    Sigs Int.

EDIT: Merged this post in a new thread with this current thread, because it's on the same topic.
    I like the design, but if you're going to go with the three column layout, the middle column needs to be the longest (I know this is just a prototype).

Also, you may want to scale the table's width down from 796 to about 780 or so, that way it won't require vertical scrolling on 800x600 resolutions.

While making the new banner, I'd recommend making it span the site's entire width too.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    it's definitely a start to something that could become a big site. You need a better interface like what the others above have said. I also think your logo should have a lot less black to it esp if it will be a white design. Those were my two cents.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads