Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I created the original last year and since then i have learn a lot so i wasn't happy with it and hence decided to do it over. The old one used tables for the layout and in this one its almost all divs. I thought it would be hard learning to use the div tags instead of tables but it turned out far easier. There are stil a couple of things i need to do but its basicaly done =] Give me your opinions please!

Thanks thanks

Member #
    Review ... anyone ... please =/

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    OK here goes:

The header- Although the font is cool, it's difficult to tell what it actually spells. I thought the S was a G.

The home content- I really think if you floated those pics in that box the text would flow nicely around them. The big block of text is rather blah.
    I like the idea of the little pic boxes on the right, but I think they should go the lenght of the content box. It's a neat idea and gives people a sneek peek at some of the decor inside, it just needs more.

Is this a rental? That should be stamped somewhere in the beginning.

The Gallery- I would include some sort of heading. Light box always looks good too.

Attractions- Fine except the blue links are hard to read.

Bookings- This page confuses me. There are anchored links yet the page is only a couple of paragraphs long. Get a form for the booking part of it, not a mailto link. Put the form and directions on one page, and find somewhere else to put the comments, one or two of them on the home page may help sell it.

Overall the site does not market the house in an exciting way. It doesn't make me want to rent it. Put some exclamation points in there! Exciting!

Compare:
    This could be your holiday getaway.
    This could be your holiday getaway!!!

Now which one adds more excitement?

Look at the heading on the home page content box. "Luxury Home". Spice it up a little... or a lot! Something like "A place where your soul can breath!" It's a comment from one of your customers. Get creative.

The code is a little bulky with the tables and some divs that don't do a whole lot. It could be cleaner.

Overall it's just ok. Needs more excitement.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Only issue I have was the top navigation menu (hard to read the black font with the faded stones in the background)

Member #
    Thanks for all the comments! The text was not done by me, someone just gave it to me and said i must add it haha. I mainly did the design and coding. Aeroweb lots of the things u commented on such as the light blue navigation are things that bothered me to and that i just haven't had time to fix.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I see some blank page when I press Aghulhas link on the Attractions page.

Remove Ads