Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys,

I have nearly finished my webpage for architecture work.
    Features include:

all divs draggable
    images are enlargeable by double click.
    a custom made blog with comments embedded in an iframe

So i want to know what everyone thinks - whether I should change things and maybe you could inform me of the best way around the issues.

view the page
    http://www.palacepalace.com

Many thanks

Ben

Member #
    Hey
    Okay well i love how your website is a lot different from the usual sites that we usually see, but the div tags should not be drag able, because what you are doing with these drag able boxes is your content is in one, your nav bar, is in another and then you have the little instruction/ construction box. anchor all of these boxes, and then so you don't have your scroll box because that can get really annoying. Also if you want that image that is the background right now i would put it as an image in your website, because that is just to much over the edge. Then i think that the font is to generic/ computery, i don't really like it. Otherwise i think that its great, all you need to do is fix those couple of things.

Sincerely,
    Rachel

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelelizabeth
    Hey
    the div tags should not be drag able, because what you are doing with these drag able boxes is your content is in one, your nav bar, is in another and then you have the little instruction/ construction box. anchor all of these boxes, and then so you don't have your scroll box because that can get really annoying.
    thanks rachel for you input - this is meant to be a more of a flexible feature of navigation - i think that the web sometimes is a little rigid and hopefully people can learn to be more open in building their webpages and the user can be surprised by these changes.

Also if you want that image that is the background right now i would put it as an image in your website, because that is just to much over the edge.
    they are randomised on reload. Why is it over the edge - I have seen a lot of webpages with this aesthetic - I am however going to change the gifs to jpegs to make them static

Then i think that the font is to generic/ computery, i don't really like it.
    Is this a personal preference?! Well to be honest, I don't really like the other offerings that html has - it's pretty limited.

Thank you very much for you feedback!
    Ben
    Palace
    www.palacepalace.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Site is loaded very much time. It contains many graphical effects.

Remove Ads