Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have recently started this site to help promote my abilities as a web designer. I am a student so my capabilities are increasing day by day. I know it might be tacky using Blogger but due to me being a student I cannot afford hosting etc etc, however I bought the domain name from Godaddy and redirected it to my Blogger URL. Am looking for some advice to help boost visitor numbers etc.

Please, if you offer me any advice could you be thorough when you explain to me? Thanks

Member #
    I thought your site was very good. Using Blogger is fine I would think...as long as you are just using it to practice your skills. When it comes to real business and promoting yourself, I don't think this site would work well at all. No navigation. I don't like the layout. The color scheme is nice and I do like that you put some extra "perks" on there. I think you are WELL on your way to being a good web designer!

Member #
    Your logo at the top is a little 1993. Also, you should probably go with a nice gradient background instead of a tiled one -- that tiling makes it look odd.

You should check out some of the hosting solutions out there. You can get a little bit of space. Then you can really start creating a novel website.

Member #
    I offer hosting at a reasonable rate...how is $4 a month? Not trying to make sales here...just thought if you are looking, I can help.

Remove Ads