Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is on my temporary hosting server for your feedback.. Let me know what you think.. Im looking for feedback on color, layout etc... not content its not done.. links dont all work yet either... also I know the top is marquee i just wanted to simulate what the js will do.

Thanks in a advance

Member #
    Hi there!

As a first impression the site looks OK, but you could still do some finishing job like: change the link image and spacing, change the order of the links for ex.: About us, Staff, Photos, Special, Parties, Contact. .... These should be your main links and "Brew Bus", "MLB" should be somewhere under a link.... like Parties or "get together" .... u know better. And the map should be in the contact page.
    The Header is just great! straight to the message, but you would still need some kind of a slogan and in the body try to use in every link other images, this way u avoid to bore visitors and u show some nice images in every link...

Oh! and by the way! U don't have any meta tags in your code and that is not good if you want to be listed correctly in search engines, and don't forget to change the "Untitled Document" message from the title try to put something the represents your pub .... Good luck!

Remove Ads