Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

It feels like I have been locked in a basement for the last 30 days, but we have finally finished the new i24Designs website.... well I wouldn't say finished, there is still a lot we want to do to the site, plus we only have a few "placeholder" blog posts up, but the site is now live and we are working around the clock to put together some really high quality articles, ebooks and graphics that will be freely available to anyone who visits.

I would really love to find out what everyone here thinks of the site and would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
    Charles
    Charles ~ i24Designs
    Nashville Web Design | Nashville Seo

Member #
    I think it looks nice, aesthetically pleasing. Perhaps too much Flash?
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Member #
    I like your site. I think those 30 days have been used well. I like your choice of colours and the flash is effective and draws your attention. They only issue I had even though I have high internet speed is the time it took to load your flash movie.

It was worth it in the end. I can say you have done very well and I stand and aplaud you for your hard work.

I run my own firm in the United Kingdom withint the same industry and I went down the other route and tried making mine more static and easy on the eye.

Your does keep your visitors there as my colleages have looked at your site also as this is how I came accross it.

Well done from all at SpikeyByte

Kind regards
    SPIKEYBYTE.COM
    The Key Ingredient

Providing home and business users with professional web design, presentation design, logo design, professional hosting and our unique Search Engine Optimization SEO++

Member #
    Thanks, I appreciate it... I really wanted to make the flash load faster, but will full-on Motion Video + flash transitions & controls... that was about as small as we could get the file size and keep the image quality.

You guys have a nice looking site, I also like the clean look, I plan on doing a few more company sites this year, for some of the other divisions, which I want to do a much cleaner look, i.e. a lot of white space and some killer graphics....etc.

Thanks again!
    Charles ~ i24Designs
    Nashville Web Design | Nashville Seo

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Nice work.

Member #
    Nice job, I wish I could design like that. Did you get any inspiration from any websites? Looks really good
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    i24, please change your WDF email address to one that doesn't have an auto-reply or turn off auto-notification. I'm getting emails in my inbox every time you get a notification from the forum.

DGS
    Member #
    Wow, those 30 days were well spent!

You site looks incredible. Beautiful.

I don't know what else to say.

Remove Ads