Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: My Site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi im Designer .See my profile http://sithila.host56.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    That's so unexpectable! The colours, the pictures and the music at the inition.Really relaxing

Member #
    I had no idea how to use the website at first...make it a little more straightforward.
    I WILL rule the world someday.
    My Blog!!!
    Check out the Leviathan Chronicles

Member #
    This is such a mixed bag of tricks. I didn't like the splash page at the beginning - that's just one more step to get to your content, plus, playing music after the page loads is only going to annoy people who happen to have their speakers volume up high. Getting past that though - I liked the idea of the zipper - that was cool.

I like the overall layout of your site, but I did find plenty of dead links - under your print tech, web tech and integrated tech headings - these are probably ready to link to new stuff, but until you have something to go too, I would leave the links out, or just do <a href="#"> </a> for the link.

Under the Designing / modeling section - you loose your main navigation bar. That should probably stay in place so the visitor doesn't have to click the browser back button to return to your site. Also, that gallery view is very Apple Cover Flow - which is fine, but i think it should be built into your sites regular layout.

Nice work overall.. The artwork/photography is attractive and high quality, and everything loads quickly.

Member #
    Dont zip up the zipper because if you do you have to refresh the page to get it to work again. lol, small bug.

Otherwise the site is unique, I think the splash page should be removed, I'm not entirely sure of it's purpose, it greatly differs from the rest of the site. The bars that float up on the pages are cool, though i think they should have some sort of content in them.

Remove Ads